11 August 2013

Back Under 100

99.8 lbs, 23"

I'm back under 100. This moment is just unbelievably sweet in my mouth, it just feels amazing. When I first weighed myself it showed 98.8 but I reset the scale and went back on it only to be disappointed that it was 99.8 instead of 98.8. However, a victory is a victory and it's still a great moment for myself.

Actually, I don't even know if that 99.8 is correct, I just ate before I re-took my weight when I realized that maybe I should have double checked to see if the scale was being accurate. I let myself have a small cup of orange juice (100 cals), 2 small bites out of a banana muffin, 1 bite out of a lemon cookie, and 12 bites of a cantaloupe. I was so hungry and I had passed out before I measured myself so I thought I deserved a treat. Is it possible to gain 1 lbs from all that? I guess I'll have to find out tomorrow.

Does that all equal up to 1lbs? Ugh. Now I'm worried that I'm not actually 99.8 and that I'm actually 98.8 or I don't know. I'm feeling upset now that I didn't wait to eat. I was just so tired though. I felt dizzy. I saw the food and before I knew it I just took small bites out of everything. I felt like throwing the food up after but I didn't because I felt nauseous already.

Should I throw it up and re-measure myself? I don't know what's wrong with my scale then if I'm actually not 99.8 and the first measuring was correct. What do I do now?

I can't let myself eat anymore today. Maybe I'll let myself have a nectarine but nothing more than that.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!
    I've never liked banana muffins.
    bananas yes
    muffins yes
    together no. seems weird to me.
    nectarines are great though.
    Oranges are a bitch to peel.

    ReplyDelete