23 August 2013

Greek Yoghurt

My younger sister is a complete bitch. I am so furious right now and disgusted with myself at the same time. She had her friend over for a sleepover. But she complains that since I was talking to my father about an appointment that it was 'too noisy' to stay here and that they were going to go to her friends house instead.

Then while she's completely insulting my entire family for being 'loud' or whatever (since apparently families don't talk when they have friends over), she had to make an obnoxious comment about the Greek yoghurt I was eating. Let me tell you that this was the first time I've tried to eat solid food in a few days (since I had my wisdom teeth pulled out) and I thought peaches and Greek yoghurt would be fine together.

They were about to walk out of the house when my younger sister had to say, "Ew, do you smell that? It smells like Greek yoghurt. I feel like I'm going to throw up everywhere," and laughed with her friend. That was a complete slap in the face. I wasn't even a quarter way done with the small amount of yoghurt that I had out.

My sister knows that I'm bulimic. She fucking knows that I'm sensitive to food. And while she said those words, she walked by me to pick up one more thing from her room, and she snickered while walking by me.

I am so furious right now. I don't even know. I'm so insulted and I feel humiliated that she did all of this in front of her friend. I am so angry. I don't think I'll be able to eat for the next several days now. Better for me, I'll lose weight.

2 comments:

  1. my sister is a bitch too.
    That comment wasn't even funny.
    "ooo greek yoghurt smells bad"
    Sadly some people are just naturally mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister is like that, too. I'm so sorry, sweetheart. Don't let terrible people get you down. Just throw them on the fire and let them burn; it's just fuel so you can rise higher.

    ReplyDelete