21 April 2013

ABC Diet Day 2

102.2 lbs, 23.5"

I think deciding to go on this diet was the best choice I have made in a while. I am down -1.0 lbs from yesterday, -2.2 lbs from two days ago prior to starting. If I keep this up, I'll hit 100 in two days. I also know a lot of my current weight is water weight (yesterday at Longhorn's I drank 3 glasses of water, I drank an entire Vitamin Zero water, and half of a zero calorie sparkling water).

Today I was supposed to be eating 2 bananas and 1 avocado but I changed it to 2 avocados for a total of 500 calories. I mixed some ground cayenne into my avocados.
I hope to get back under 100 as soon as possible. It was ridiculous of me to be at 104.4 lbs. That is my current new HW, beating my HW from 3 years ago from the hospitals at 103.5 lbs.

I am currently editing my goal page so if you see some changes, you will see them soon. I have decided to instead of starting my goals at 90, shift them to 100 and begin from there. I also added new prizes for myself because of that.

This is making me excited, I wish I could show my excitement with all of you. I have never had to drop 10 lbs like this before so it's interesting seeing my fat self and then going back down to my regular self. I can't wait to go back to my regular self though, my new fat skin feels like it's crawling on me every day.

Also bought a new cute skirt yesterday. I need to lose 5-10 lbs to wear it like a normal person though. High waisted skirt? Can't be fat in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment