30 April 2013

Failure

I failed at the ABC diet. Guess this shows I'm a failure.

I don't care though. I will get to under 100 my own way. Today I ate 1 greek yogurt (120 kcals), 1 clementine (35 kcals). I just need to eat 300-500 calories per day and I can do this then. People can eat three meals a day and still lose weight, so that means I can lose weight this way also. They upped my medication so I'm freaking out about gaining more weight than I already am right now.

I need to get diet pills to counteract the weight gaining pills. Any recommendations? Also joining a gym nearby where I live soon. It's a 24 hour gym so I can exercise whenever. No more excuses soon.

I'll post thinspo later.

4 comments:

  1. Uhmm, I’m not sure what diet pills to recommend you; I'm not a big fan of them. If you're having a hard time losing weight, I suggest you ask for help from diet and weight loss experts. They will guide you into fitness in a healthy way. =)

    Julene Mangrum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! I guess I should try to consult diet and weight loss experts. I talked to the person at the gym recently so I'm getting some help in that form.

      Delete
  2. Green coffee pills worked out really well for me. I'm starting them again today. Also, I've heard wonderful things about garcinia cambogia. I bought a bottle the other day, and I'll start them tomorrow. I'll let you know what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, you’re not a failure. Maybe it just wasn't the right diet for you at the moment. Don’t be hard on yourself. Julene is right -- what you need is an expert to help you get to know your body and what you should do, in order to achieve your weight goal(s). And I hope you have found a diet and weight loss expert by now. Good luck!

    Joey Brooks @ Dumbbell2

    ReplyDelete