09 February 2013

Last Night's Date

Well I definitely had a great date last night! My new girlfriend and I had our first kiss together, held hands, and watched an amazing musical! I'm so happy with her already, it's the best feeling in the world. For all of you ladies in the closet, trust me. I speak from experience when I say that holding hands itself feels completely different with someone you're attracted to physically compared to holding hands with the gender you're not attracted to. Yikes.

However, one issue: calories. Yesterday I was at 94.2 lbs until fro-yo happened. We went to Menchies Frozen Yogurt (if you have food allergies by the way to certain fruits, don't eat their fruit, they use the same knife for everything) and my binging habits came out by accident (17.2 ounces of chocolate fro-yo? You can already guess who ate that).

I feel terrible already. I also drank 2/3 of a can of Sprite and part of a cookie (plus a bite of her rice crispy treat!). I won't even try to calculate how many calories that was.

I weighed 97 pounds exactly once I got home. Holy, [expletive]. That's +2.8 lbs gained!!!

Thankfully I went down -1.8 lbs to 95.2 lbs but I still feel terrible. I still gained overall +1 lbs from yesterday. Wow. I didn't even bother measuring my waist last night, I was too scared to see the number jump from 22.5" to whatever.

I'm a cow.

But otherwise, had an amazing date! I can't wait to see her again!

No comments:

Post a Comment