18 February 2013

Two fun size Snickers

95.8 lbs and 22.25". Already dropped -1.2 lbs since yesterday and -.25"!

I love this fasting thing already.

It was slightly awkward today though. I had violin lessons for the first time in 2-3 weeks due to being diagnosed with tendonitis. It already started feeling numb/painful after 5-10 minutes of, not playing, just learning to readjust my hand position. It feels strange going back to the start.

But the awkward part wasn't that, it was my teacher finding out that I cut. Yes, I do cut myself, as do so many others with ED's. It's very hard to find someone who doesn't and has an ED, the two almost seem to go together.

I did eat two fun size Snickers (+160 cals) but I did a lot of steps and weights during weight training. But why did I eat them? I didn't need to eat them. I'm just a fat ass, that's why.

Once spring hits the streets I'll be back out on the roads running. I'm so excited, I always gain the most weight during winter so being able to run again is going to help keep my weight down.

Hopefully I'll hit 90 lbs by the end of this week/start of next week? Maybe?

Going to drink some energy drinks now, I'm parched.

No comments:

Post a Comment